- 150mL Groundnut Oil
- 50mL Wine Vinegar
- 85g Tomato Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 drops Tabasco Sauce
- 100g Shallots (chopped)
- 5g Chervil (finely snipped)
- 5g Chives (finely snipped)
- 20g Tarragon (finely snipped)
- Salt & Ground Pepper
- 6 Salmon Steaks
- Combine the oil, vinegar, a pinch of salt and the freshly ground pepper in a bowl.
- Stir with a whisk, then add the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, chopped shallots and all the herbs.
- Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper and keep at room temp.
- Can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days.
- Heat a little oil in a frypan, add the salmon steaks and fry until cooked through.