- 12 Lamb Cutlets
- 2 tbsp Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 50g grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tbsp Italian herbs
- 150g Mozzarella cheese (sliced)
- 12 slices of rolled Pancetta
- Fresh Parsley & Basil
- Olive oil
- Tenderise the lamb cutlets and then coat them in flour.
- Dip into the beaten eggs.
- Finally coat them in the breadcrumb mixture and then refrigerate for about 10 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a frypan and cook the cutlets in batches.
- Once then are all cooked, place a slice of pancetta and mozzarella on top and place in an oven dish.
- Bake in a moderate oven for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish with a little basil and parsley.
- Serve with a mixed salad and French vinaigrette.