Paneer & Eggplant Sauce
- 1 1/2 tbsp of Mustard Seeds
- 2 teaspoons of fresh Minced Ginger
- 2 cloves of fresh Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Green Chilli minced
- 2 cups Tomato Puree
- 1/4 tsp ground Turmeric
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Salt
- Fresh Coriander chopped as Garnish
- Heat the ghee and add the mustard seeds
- Add in all the spices and stir for about a minute.
- Pour in the tomato puree and after simmering for about 10 minutes add in the garam masala and sugar.
- Sauce is now done
- Deep fry the cheese and eggplant (cut in cubes) and stir into the sauce.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of Ghee in a deep pan with a lid.
- Fry 1½ cups of rice until the rice becomes a white-ish colour.
- Add in soaked raisins (about 1/2 cup).
- Pour in 2¾ cups of the whey from the cheese.
- Put on the lid and simmer on a low heat for 15-20 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.