- 100g Butter
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Pears (sliced)
- 2 sheets of Puff Pastry
- On the hob place about 100g of butter and 1/3 cup of brown sugar into a ceramic oven proof dish.
- Stir until melted and slightly caramelised.
- On top place 2 sliced pears and let fry for a couple of minutes until a little brown and turn off at the hob.
- Put 2 sheets of puff pastry over the top and tuck in the edges.
- Put into the oven 180° for about 15 minutes until puffed.
- To serve turn over onto a plate and slice and serve with cream