- 4 – 6 slices Ciabatta Bread (optional sizes)
- 1 x 200g Hulumi Cheese
- 1 medium Red Capsicum
- 1 tbsp Margarine
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Balsamic Glaze
- 2 sprigs of Fresh Basil
- Cut ciabatta bread into slices and brush oil on top, stand upright and place on baking tray until ready to grill.
- Cut capsicum & hulumi into strips.
- Heat grill pan until nice and hot, pour a couple tablespoons of oil and start to grill capsicum.
- Take capsicums out and place to the side, then start to grill hulumi cheese.
- Add a tablespoon of margarine into the same pan, let melt so all the flavours mix together.
- Grill cheese until golden brown.
- While the cheese is cooking place the bread until the grill until nice and crunchy.
- When all ingredients are ready, arrange your stack.
- Starting with bread, then capsicum followed by hulumi cheese and finally drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with a basil leaf.
- Serve straight away.