- 1 pkt Choc Crunch Biscuits (crushed) 250g
- 1kg well-drained Ricotta
- 100g Glaced Red Cherries
- ? cup Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 50g grated Chocolate
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Mix crushed biscuits and butter together and press into a tin to make a base, then refrigerate.
- Put ricotta, glaced red cherries, icing sugar, cocoa, grated chocolate and vanilla essence into a blender and blend altogether until smooth.
- Place mixture on the biscuit base.
- Decorate with grated chocolate or whipped cream.
- Then refrigerate.