- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 bottle of Tomato Sauce (homemade or brought)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Sprinkle of Chilli (if desired)
- 4 Red Capsicums (sliced into strips)
- 425g Tuna
- 500g of Barilla Spaghetti (No7)
- Heat oil and garlic.
- Add sauce, season with salt, pepper and chilli then bring to the boil and then simmer for about half an hour.
- Add tuna and sliced capsicum simmer for a further half an hour.
- Boil pasta in salted water when al dente, drain.
- Then add pasta to sauce, stir and serve.