- 1 kg pork ribs
- Breadcrumbs Marinade
- Juice of ½ a small lemon
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup red wine
- 1 tbsp of oregano
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Place pork ribs in a bowl.
- Add all the marinade ingredients to the ribs; keep in mind not to over salt, as soy sauce is quite salty already.
- Mix well, cover and let it sit in the fridge for minimum of 1 hour and up to 24 hours before cooking.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees on fan force.
- Roll each rib in breadcrumbs and place in a non stick-baking dish for 45mins-1 hr, depending on size.
- Turning once half way through cooking process.
- Leave to rest 10mins before eating.
- Serve with salad of your choice.