- 2kg of chicken
- 5 Large cloves garlic
- Large bunch of large basil
- 1 cup wine (white optional)
- Olive oil
- 750g spaghetti
- Place oil in a non-stick pan, enough to brown chicken.
- Make sure oil is very hot.
- Place chicken in pan and brown on both sides.
- Season chicken with pepper and a good quantity of salt, (so that the broth will be on the saltier side to the taste).
- Add garlic and basil, quickly toss and add the wine (be careful not to burn the garlic).
- With heat still on high wait until the wine reduces.
- Turn the heat down and add a small quantity of water (approx an inch of liquid in pan) for the chicken to simmer in, simmer for 15-20mins, with lid on and vent open.
- Turning once. Remove chicken.
- Cook spaghetti until al dente, following instructions on packet. Drain, and toss spaghetti through broth and serve hot.