- 4 medium ripe & firm bananas
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 1 pint normal whipping cream
- Wrap each banana fully with proscuitto.
- Place the bananas in a baking dish and pour the cream into the dish so that the bananas are half submerged.
- Dust the bananas full length with paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 180 Celsius.
- Do not turn bananas over whilst cooking.
- Serve and pour the cooked cream liberally over the bananas, or alternatively, create a bed of cooked cream on a plate and place bananas on top.