- ½ kg Carrots (grated)
- 300mL Thickened Cream
- ½ cup Sugar
- Cardamom Powder
- Unsalted Butter (50g)
- Almonds Silvers (50g)
- 1 litre tub Vanilla Ice-cream
- Finely grate carrots and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cream and mix together, add a pinch of cardamom powder and ½ cup sugar. – Place in microwave for 6 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and add butter, almonds and sultanas, stir and cook for a further 8 minutes or until carrots are soft.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream.