- Cashew nuts
- Button Mushrooms
- Fresh green Coriander
- Thai Green Curry Paste (2 tbsp)
- 1 tin Coconut Cream (200mL)
- 2 – 3 medium sized Onions
- 1 tbsp Crushed Ginger
- 1 tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- Finely chop onions, cut mushrooms into quarters and roughly chop coriander.
- Using a large frypan, add 4 tablespoons of oil, heat pan.
- Add onions and cook until clear.
- Add ginger and garlic, cook for a further 3 minutes, add the green curry paste and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add a little water to create a sauce.
- Add mushrooms and stir through.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a low heat until mushrooms are cooked through, then add the coconut cream and simmer until sauce thickens.
- Add cashew nuts & coriander.
- Serve with rice.