- 2 legs of Goat
- Rosemary (bunch)
- Garlic (2 knobs)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- 100g Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese (cut into small pieces)
- White Wine
- Cut slits into each leg and insert a clove of garlic, piece of cheese and a sprig of rosemary into it.
- Rub with salt and pepper and oil.
- Place in a baking dish and bake in a preheated 180° oven for 20 minutes then take out of oven and baste with the white wine.
- Lower heat to 160°, cover the roast with alfoil and return to oven and continue cooking till the roast is cooked.
- Approx cooking time is 2 hours.