- 8 Figs
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry
- 20mL Milk (to brush)
- Icing Sugar (to dust)
- Vanilla Ice-cream (to serve)
- Preheat oven to 180°C (fan).
- Slice puff pastry sheets into 4 equal squares each.
- Place onto lined baking tray.
- Quarter figs then place in middle of pastry squares.
- Brush milk around edges of pastry.
- Sprinkle brown and caster sugar over figs and edges of pastry.
- Cook in oven for 15 minutes or till golden brown.
- To serve dust with icing sugar and 1 – 2 scoops of ice-cream.