- 1½ packets of choc chip cookies
- 2 cups of Marsala
- Vanilla ice cream
- 300mls fresh whipped cream
- 150gms grated chocolate
- Dip the cookies into the Marsala and arrange them in a square or rectangular dish. A plastic dish is ideal.
- Using a spatula cut slices of ice cream and cover the biscuits.
- Spread half of the whipped cream over the ice cream.
- Sprinkle half of the grated chocolate on top.
- Repeat the above process so that you have a double layer
- Cover the dish and allow to set in freezer for several hours.
- Dip a knife into warm water and cut the ice cream dessert into squares.
- Use a spatula to remove the ice cream squares. The first piece is always difficult.
- Sprinkle more grated chocolate onto the plate and serve.