- 400g salmon fillets, without skin
- 16 spears of asparagus
- 400g pumpkin
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Peanut oil
- Sea salt and cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel and slice the pumpkin into 1cm sliced crescents.
- Pour olive oil into pan, add pumpkin and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Roast for about 20-30 minutes turning halfway, until golden.
- Pour sesame seeds onto a plate and season the seeds, brush each piece of salmon with sesame oil, then coat the top and bottom of each piece with the seeds.
- Fry salmon pieces in peanut oil in a med-hot pan until cooked to your liking.
- For well done, it needs a good 10-15 minutes.
- Steam asparagus for 1 minute.
- Arrange about four pumpkin pieces per plate, topped with salmon and four asparagus spears and cracked black pepper. Serve with lime wedges.