- 8 Baby Potatoes
- 3 Medium size Carrots
- 200g Beans
- Quarter Butternut Pumpkin
- Cut the potatoes into quarters or halves, pumpkin into similar size pieces to the potatoes, and slice the carrot into thin discs.
- Bring to boil a pot of water, say a water depth of 3cm and place the ingredients one at a time into the steamer.
- The cooking time varies for each, so place the potatoes in first and allow a minute to pass before adding the carrots and then again another minute before adding the beans and then finally the pumpkin.
- To check to see whether the vegetables are cooked, use a fork to test if they are slightly soft or not.
- Cooking time will vary depending upon quantity of vegetables being steamed at the same time.