- 4 Sponge Fingers
- 2 tbsp Amaretto or other Almond flavoured Liqueur
- 4 eggs
- 125g Castor Sugar
- 200g Ricotta Cheese
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Essence
- 30g Icing Sugar
- Place a sponge in each serving glass.
- Drizzle with liqueur and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat eggs with castor sugar until light and fluffy.
- Combine ricotta, vanilla essence and icing sugar in a blender or food processor
- Process until smooth.
- Scrape into bowl containing beaten eggs; beat until well combined.
- Divide the mixture between the serving glasses.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.