- 30g Butter
- 500g Seafood Marinara Mix
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, crushed
- 200g button Mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 100g Snow Peas, sliced thinly
- 4 Green Onions, chopped finely
- 4 slices Smoked Salmon (75g), chopped coarsely
- 4 cups Cooked Rice
- 2 tbsp chopped Fresh Flat-Leaf Parsley
- ¼ cup (60ml) lemon juice
- ¼ cup (20g) grated parmesan cheese
- Heat butter in large frying pan.
- Cook marinara mix, stirring, until tender; remove marinara mix from pan.
- Heat oil in same pan; cook garlic, mushrooms and snow peas, stirring, until snow peas are tender.
- Add marinara mix, onion, salmon, rice, parsley and juice; stir until heated through.
- Serve sprinkled with cheese.