- 300g Bocconcini
- 4 sheets Puff Pastry
- 2 tbsp Wild Rocket Pesto
- 1 tbsp Glazed Balsamic Dressing
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 punnet Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- Bunch of Baby Spinach
- 1 Avocado (sliced)
- Salt and Pepper (pinch)
- Milk (for brushing)
- In a bowl mix tomato, avocado & spinach with a little olive oil, balsamic and ½ a teaspoon of pesto and season with salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Cut pastry sheets into 4 equal portions, square or round, then brush with a little milk and bake till golden brown.
- Remove from oven and spread some pesto over the pastry then lay bocconcini in the centre and bake a further five minutes or until cheese melts.
- On the serving plate pour a ring of olive oil and balsamic glaze around the plate, then place the pastry in the centre, repeat two layers and top with the spinach mixture and serve warm.