- 5 T-Bone Steaks
- 3 – 4 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 5 Sweet Potatoes
- 4 Red Onions
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 30g Butter
- 100mL Milk
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Score the steaks and rub salt on them.
- Peel and chop up 2 – 3 sweet potatoes and boil in hot water with a pinch of salt.
- Once they are soft, drain and add butter, milk and salt to taste and mash until creamy.
- Cut the onions in to rings and fry in a little olive oil, add 2 dessert spoons of brown sugar 3 to 4 dessert spoons of balsamic vinegar (to taste) and add water so that the onion doesn’t stick to the pan and leave to simmer on a low heat, stir occasionally until onion is soft and caramelised.
- Fry the T-bone steaks in a pan on one side until grey around the edges and turn over, cook to your liking.