- 4 Capsicums – 2 Green & 2 Red (for colour)
- 2 Onions
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 4 medium Potatoes
- 200g Button Mushrooms
- 6 Roma Tomatoes (ripe)
- 2 hot Spanish Chorizo (sausages)
- Fennel Seeds (sprinkle)
- Slice the capsicums, onions, potatoes, mushrooms, chorizo and tomatoes. Keep them all separate.
- Fry them separately in some olive oil until almost cooked.
- Lightly fry the garlic and then throw in the tomatoes, cooking for a few minutes before putting in the rest of the vegetables, chorizo sausage and fennel, Season with salt.
- Cook on medium until preferred softness.