- 2 cups Self Raising Flour, sifted
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of Milk
- 3 tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 Eggs
- 400g Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Then add all wet ingredients.
- Beat well with beater until combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour, or even overnight if preparing for the next day.
- Fry as you would with any other pancake, or use the batter in a waffle or pancake machine.
- To Serve: fresh berries or fruit, with golden syrup and icing sugar over the top.