- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 300mL Whipping Cream
- 4 tbsp Strawberry Jam
- Icing Sugar (For Dusting)
- Cut each sheet of pastry into 5 even lengths, and then cut each length in half. Giving you 10 pieces from each sheet of pastry.
- Prick 10 of the pieces with a fork to prevent the pastry from rising. These will be used as the base.
- Spread evenly on an oven tray that has been lined with baking paper.
- Bake in moderate oven (180°C) for 15 minutes.
- Whip the cream.
- When pastry is cooked set aside to cool.
- Once cold, spread with jam and then with cream.
- Top with another piece of pastry and dust with icing sugar and serve Cold.