- 1 Carrot
- 2 Celery Sticks
- 2 Chicken Maryland
- 2 Ripe Tomatoes
- 1 Large Onion
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup of Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped Parsley
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- Place the carrot, tomatoes, celery, onions, chicken, salt and pepper, into a large pot with approx 4 litres of water onto the stove and bring to boil.
- Once the pot starts boiling, turn down to a slow simmer and leave to cook for 2 hours.
- After cooking time strain the liquid and place into a separate pot and bring back to boil.
- In a mixing bowl whisk eggs, parmesan cheese, chopped parsley and breadcrumbs.
- Just prior to serving pour in the egg mixture and stir slowly for 30 seconds.