- 1 kg Veal (diced)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (for frying)
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 3 Celery Sticks
- 1 Glass Red Wine
- 2 cans Peeled Tomatoes (chopped)
- Garlic (crushed)
- Parsley (chopped)
- Pepper & Salt
- Brown the diced veal in small amount of oil and then remove the veal from the pan.
- In the same pan, add a little more olive oil fry onions, garlic until brown, add wine, pepper and salt.
- Add the red wine and reduce. Then add the tomatoes and browned veal and bring to the boil.
- Cut up the carrots and celery into chunks.
- Add to the pan and bring back to boil.
- Turn the heat down and cook for 30 minutes at low heat or until vegetables are cooked through.
- It can be served with mashed potatoes, polenta or steamed rice.