- 6 Egg Whites
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Essence
- 1½ cups of Sugar
- Almond Flakes
- Cream (to be whipped)
- Strawberries (punnet)
- Kiwi Fruit
- Beat egg whites (adding sugar and vanilla essence) until stiff.
- Line a baking dish with "Glad Baking paper".
- Pour mixture into try, sprinkle with almond flakes and cinnamon.
- Cook in a moderate oven 15 - 20 minutes cool in tin; turn out onto a tea towel, top with whipped cream and fruit.
- Roll by lifting short edge of tea towel.
- Decorate with strawberries.