- 2 Egg Whites
- 600g Minced Chicken
- 1 cup Flour (plain)
- ½ cup Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Chili Flakes
- 1 pkt Heineken Egg Noodles (thin)
- 1 Lime
- ½ cup Natural Yoghurt
- 1 bunch Spinach
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Mix flour and egg whites into chicken, add chilli flakes, coriander and salt.
- Make into patties and cook over a moderate heat in a wok until golden brown.
- While cooking boil kettle and pour over noodles.
- Once chicken is cooked take off and place in oven to keep warm, place remaining oil in wok, take noodles out of water and stir through soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Put egg noodles into wok until crispy, over another saucepan steam spinach.
- Once spinach is soft, add crispy egg noodles, serve with lime and yoghurt.