- 12g of Gelatine (powder)
- 600ml of pouring cream
- 110g castor sugar
- 120ml Drambuie
- 350g mixed frozen berries
- You will need eight 125 ml (½ cup) moulds for this recipe.
- Dissolve powder gelatine in 1 tablespoon of hot water. Leave for 5 minutes to cool.
- Place cream in a pan with 50g of sugar over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring to dissolve the sugar.
- Add gelatine to cream and continue stirring over low heat until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Pour into moulds and refrigerate for 3 – 4 hours to set.
- Meanwhile place berries in a pan with the remaining sugar and Drambuie.
- Stir over low heat for 5 minutes to dissolve the sugar.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Remove panna cotta from the moulds and serve with boozy berries over the top.