- 4 chicken breasts
- 8 sage leaves
- 1/3 Cup of ricotta
- 1 spring onion (finely sliced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine ricotta and spring onion and season to taste.
- Make a pocket in the chicken and stuff with ricotta mixture.
- Place two sage leaves in each chicken breast.
- Brown the chicken breast in hot pan with oil, then roast in oven at 180°C for 15 – 20 mins.
Roasted Potato Salad
- 4 – 6 large potatoes (peeled)
- 3 tbsp Pitted and Sliced Black Olives
- 8 semi Sundried Tomatoes (sliced)
- 2 slices of Prosciutto (chopped)
- 2 tbsp of Toasted Pinenuts
- 1 tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- Olive oil (for roasting)
- Par-boil potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain.
- Crush potatoes lightly with potato masher and place in a roasting pan.
- Drizzle with oil and roast for about 20 – 30 mins in 180°C oven or until crisp.
- Combine olives, semi sun-dried tomatoes, prosciutto, pine nuts and vinegar.
- Season to taste. When potatoes are almost done spoon mixture over potatoes and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve roasted chicken breasts and roasted potato salad with green salad.