- Puff pastry 3 sheets
- 10 Slices cheese - dutch pradera
- 10 slices Ham
- 2 x 400g Can Carciofi in Brine
- 1 clove Garlic
- 200g Mushrooms
- 300ml Cream
- 1 Tsp vegeta
- Salt Pepper
- Line an lamington tray with baking paper Lay the puff pastry to size of pan.
- Lay ham, make sure to over lay and cover entire area Lay the cheese same as the ham.
- In a fry pan, add little oil and fry garlic til slightly golden Add mushrooms and carciofi and cook for 10 mins.
- Mix cream and vegeta together and add it to the pan.
- Bring to boil and remove.
- Pour over the cheese.
- Then add the final sheets of puff pastry.
- Brush with a little milk.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 mins. Or til golden. Best done night before and left at room temp and then sliced next day.