- 200 grams Ginger biscuits (crushed)
- 50grams butter (melted)
- 500 grams mascarpone cheese
- 40grams icing sugar (sifted)
- 2 limes grated zest and juiced
- 50grams dark chocolate
- 50grams caster sugar
- Mix together biscuits and sugar press into base of 7inch (loose bottomed or side spring) tin.
- Place in fridge.
- Beat cheese, icing sugar, zest and juice in a bowl, spread over base and place in fridge for at least 30 mins.
- Dip grapes in water, shake and coat in caster sugar, grate fine dark chocolate over top of torte, arrange grapes in centre of torte in portion sizes.