- 6 chicken thighs
- 1 can artichoke hearts
- 2 large carrots
- 2 large potatoes
- 1kg frozen peas
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- Olive oil
- 1 large onion
- Finely chop onion and fry in olive oil until tender.
- Dice chicken roughly and add to onion until slightly coloured.
- Chop carrots and potatoes into bite sized pieces and add to the pan, after a few minutes add the tomato paste and canned tomatoes and enough water to almost cover food.
- Bring to the boil then add the frozen peas, season with salt and pepper.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes before adding the artichokes.