- 2 sheets thawed puff pastry
- 500g pumpkin
- 3 stalks spring onion
- 250g fetta
- 3 rashers bacon
- 3 eggs
- 2 tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Lightly oil 23cm flan dish and line with the pastry, you may need to cut and arrange pastry.
- Peel pumpkin and boil, then drain and cool set aside.
- Roughly chop bacon and fry in a little olive oil, add onions and cook until onions are tender.
- Crumble fetta and put aside, mash cooked pumpkin and lightly beat the eggs.
- Now mix all the ingredients until combined.
- Pour filling into prepared flan dish.
- Thinly slice tomatoes and arrange over the top, season with pepper.
- Bake in moderate oven about 30 mins or until set.