- 2 punnets of fresh strawberries
- 1 sachet of Strawberry jelly
- Vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry sauce
- 1/3 of 200 gram block of dark or milk chocolate
- Mint leaves
- Pour sachet of jelly crystals in bowl and add 250ml of boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add 250ml of cold water, stir liquid and let it cool down.
- Slice 1-2 strawberries for each cocktail glass and place strawberries into glass.
- Pour jelly liquid into each glass. Ensure liquid just covers the strawberries.
- Place cocktail glasses in the fridge and allow them to set.
- Puree the remainder of strawberries or use a purchased strawberry sauce.
- Grate ? of 200gram block of dark chocolate.
- When dessert is ready to serve, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the set jelly and drizzle with strawberry sauce. Garnish with grated chocolate and mint leaves.