- 12 pieces of skinless Chicken Drumsticks
- 4 Tomatoes (cut into eights)
- 1 – 2 Onions (cut into eights)
- 4 cloves of Garlic (chopped or crushed)
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Butter
- Parsley (chopped – as much as preferred)
- Wash chicken drumsticks.
- Drizzle oil on bottom of casserole dish.
- Place chicken into dish.
- On top of each drumstick place a small amount of butter and garlic.
- Scatter tomatoes, onion and parsley over drumsticks.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Season with salt and pepper
- Cover with ail-oil
- Place in oven at 220°C
- Cook until chicken looks white. Remove ail-foil and bake in oven until chicken is cooked and golden brown.