- 4 sheets of puff pastry
- strawberries (up to personal taste)
- ½ cup Nurses full cream custard powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup cream
- Grease a 12 case muffin tin. Cut circles out of the puff pastry and place into muffin moulds.
- Bake in oven 200°C until puffed and golden.
- Remove from oven and move pastry cases to loosen from tin.
- Combine custard powder, sugar and ½ cup of milk in saucepan to make a paste. Once smooth (no lumps) add remaining milk and cream.
- Bring to boil stirring (remember not to stop stirring otherwise lumps will occur. If lumps do occur try stirring with a whisk and reduce heat)
- Simmer for 2-3 minutes until custard has thickened.
- Collapse pastry shells as they would of puffed up they will need to be pushed down and reformed (keep them in the muffin).
- Chop strawberries and place desired amount into pastry moulds. Spoon custard into moulds.
- Place into fridge to set, once set decorate as desired, remove from muffin tray, serve and enjoy.