- 1 cup Plain Flour
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 Eggs (beaten)
- 1 Carrot (grated)
- 1 small Zucchini (grated)
- 1 large Potato (grated)
- 200g Chilli, Chives & Garlic Romano (grated)
- 1 cup Bacon (diced)
- Olive Oil Spray
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine flour, milk and eggs in a bowl to make a batter.
- Then mix in all grated vegetables & cheese, and diced bacon.
- Add lots of salt & pepper, and mix well.
- Spray frying pan with oil and warm pan.
- Fry in small sections of about a tablespoon per each fritter.
- Serve hot!