- 1.5 kg Squid Tubes
- 1 kg Scallops
- Chillies (finely sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- Fresh Parsley (chopped)
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Fresh Lemon slices to serve
- Mixed Rocket & Spinach Lettuce (to serve)
- Cut squid tubes into strips, approximately 3cm long & 1.5cm wide. Wash well and allow to drain with scallops
- Combine squid rings & scallops in a bowl.
- Marinate with olive oil, chillies, garlic & parsley, salt & pepper.
- Heat up a wok, cook in about 3 batches. You may have to drain excess liquid out of the wok while cooking, to allow the squid & scallops to brown.
- Cook until lightly golden.
- Serve on a bed of rocket & spinach lettuce with olive oil and lemon juice drizzled over the top.