- 500g Linguini Pasta
- 1 Leek (chopped into 6 slices)
- Prosciutto (cut into strips)
- 250mL Chicken Stock
- 300mL Whipping Cream
- 1 head Broccoli (cut into florets)
- 100g grated Romano or Parmesan Cheese
- Bunch fresh Italian parsley (roughly chopped)
- Salt and Pepper
- Heat salted water in a large stockpot to cook the pasta.
- A minute before pasta is cooked add the broccoli.
- Drain well before serving.
- Bring chicken stock to boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the leek and prosciutto and cook till transparent.
- Combine cream and half bunch of parsley stir while cooking.
- As the sauce begins to reduce, add Romano cheese, and season with ground black pepper.
- Stir until sauce coats the back of a wooden spoon.
- Add pasta and broccoli to the sauce and combine well. Serve with extra parsley, black pepper and a little olive oil if desired.