- 500g Fresh Ricotta (well strained)
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp finely ground Espresso Coffee
- 300mL Whipping Cream
- 250g Dark Chocolate
- Place ricotta, icing sugar and espresso into a blender and then process until smooth.
- Pour in the 100ml cream and then continue to process for an additional minute until there is a smooth consistency.
- Divide the mixture between 6 glasses.
- Heat the whipping cream in a saucepan then add chocolate and stir.
- When the chocolate has melted, remove from heat and allow some cooling.
- Pour over the ricotta mixture and place in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve with Almond Biscotti and Fresh Strawberries.