- 800g Cauliflower, trimmed and cut into flowerettes
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 cup Roasted Almonds, flaked or slivered
- 1 tbsp finely chopped Fresh Chives
- 1 Lemon (Zest)
- ¼ cup chopped Parsley
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan; add stock and cook until tender & drain.
- Alternatively, place cauliflower in a microwave dish, add stock, cover with plastic wrap and cook on high for 4 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Using a zester, zest half the lemon, place almonds, chives and zest into a bowl with the cauliflower.
- Season with pepper if desired, toss to combine.
- Sprinkle parsley on top and serve.