- 500g Raw Large Prawns
- 2 pinches of Saffron100g Butter
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Lemon (Juice & Rind)
- 3 cloves Garlic (peeled & crushed)
- 1 handful Parsley
- 1 Orange (Juice & Rind)
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cups Jasmine Rice
- Place rice in a microwave safe bowl and fill with water, about an inch about the rice.
- Add a tablespoon of orange juice, rind and a pinch of saffron.
- Cook in the microwave with 16 minutes.
- Butterfly the prawns and removes the veins.
- Place into a baking dish.
- Add garlic, parsley, cubed butter and brown sugar.
- Squeeze the lemon and orange over the prawns and finally sprinkle with remaining saffron, salt, pepper and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Cook in a pre-heated 180° oven for 10 minutes.