- 190g jar of Pesto
- 1.5kg pieces of Salmon Fillet (skin on)
- Cooking Olive Oil Spray
- Pre-heat oven to 150°C fan forced.
- Place fish, skin side down, on a piece of lightly oiled foil large enough to completely enclose fish, coat fish with half of the pesto.
- Gently fold alfoil with fish on it into a square parcel. Make sure it is well sealed.
- Place parcel on oven tray, roast about 45 minutes or until cooked as desired.
- Remove alfoil and gently place fish and juices on serving platter, serve with vegetable salad if desired.