- 1 packet of restaurant blend Salad Mix (rinsed well)
- ½ Red Onion (sliced thin)
- 1 small jar of Char-Grilled Capsicum (well drained)
- 1 small jar of Char-Grilled Eggplant (well drained)
- 1 small jar of Char-Grilled Zucchini (well drained)
- 1 small jar of Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 can Asparagus Pieces (well drained)
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic White Vinegar
- ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves (crushed)
- Salt & Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine salad mix, onion, capsicum, sundried tomatoes, zucchini, eggplant, asparagus and sunflower seeds.
- In a small jug, mix Dijon mustard, white vinegar, red vinegar and crushed garlic.
- Mix well and pour over salad.