- 500mL Milk
- 1 Chicken (cooked)
- 4 rashers Bacon (diced)
- 1 cup Peas
- ½ cup Cornflour
- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- Preheat oven to 200ºC.
- Fry bacon until cooked and set aside.
- Remove bones and skin from chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Place chicken into a large pie dish with peas and cooked bacon.
- Make white sauce by heating milk (do not boil) mix some milk with corn flour and add to hot milk.
- Bring to boil, stirring constantly until mixture thickens into a smooth paste, add seasoning.
- Tip into pie dish and combine mixture.
- Place sheet of pastry on top of pie dish.
- Trim edges and place four small slits spaced out evenly on pastry.
- Put into oven for about 30 minutes or until pastry is golden.