- 2 cups of flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup of milk
- 2 eggs
- 125grams butter melted and lightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 cups of milk chocolate buttons
- Pre heat oven at 200ºC.
- In a large bowl mix together dry ingredients: sugars, baking powder, flour and salt.
- In a different bowl mix together milk, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- Make a well in centre of the dry ingredients and add wet mixture.
- Stir to combine, fold in chocolate buttons.
- Spoon mixture into muffins pans and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm sprinkled with icing sugar and accompany each with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.