- 600ml Thickened Cream
- 72g Castor Sugar
- 45ml Grappa or Sambuca
- 1 Vanilla Bean (split and scrapped)
- 350g Raspberries and Blueberries
- 10 Strawberries
- 12.5g Davis Gelatine
- 10 Waffle Baskets
- Place cream in a pot on low heat.
- Add sugar and stir until melted.
- Add scrapped vanilla bean.
- Bring to boil but DO NOT OVER BOIL.
- Add Grappa or Sambuca and stir, then remove from heat.
- Add Gelatine and let it saturate for 2 minutes and then stir with a whisk until dissolved.
- Pour into moulds & allow to cool at room temperature. Place in fridge, approx 4 hours.
- Remove Panna Cotta from mould & place on a plate.
- Serve with berries and strawberries or alternatively, in a waffle basket served with chocolate sauce and strawberries.