- 4 large chicken breasts (filleted)
- olive oil
- ½ cup Sundried Tomatoes (sliced)
- ½ cup Black Olives (sliced)
- ½ Red Onion
- Salt, Pepper and Oregano (to season)
- ½ cup White Wine
- 300ml Cream
- 3 cups Long Grain Rice
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- Place rice and chicken stock in rice cooker. Cook.
- Place oil in pan, enough to lightly cover base.
- Fry onions until tender; add sundried tomatoes and olives.
- Season chicken fillets with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Place chicken breasts on sundried tomatoes, onions and olives.
- Cook chicken, turning once browned on each side.
- Add wine and simmer. Add cream. Mix cream using the chicken to make a sauce. Simmer for 10mins turning once.
- Place cooked rice on individual plates with 2 pieces of chicken. Cover chicken with sauce. Serve.