- 6 Large Chicken Wings
- 500g of your Favourite Marinade (Satay, Honey, Soy or Garlic)
- 3 cups Shredded Cabbage
- Sesame Seeds (to decorate)
- Make two drumettes out of 1 wing by breaking wings at centre joint and removing long thin bone. Pull down skins and cut in two.
- Marinade with your favourite sauce (bottle or sachet) and pan fry for 8 to 10 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
- Arrange on a bed of lettuce or thinly sliced cabbage and compliment with dipping sauces – chilly or soy.
- Ideal as an entrée or for party nibbles.